Ingredients for Drunken Sauce:
Steps for Drunken Sauce:
1. In a mixing bowl using a whisk mix all the ingredients well.
2. Keep in the refrigerator and use as desired.
1. Take a pot of water and boil it, once the water starts boiling blanch Bok choy
2. Soak the quinoa for 45 minutes and then boil it, once cook keep it aside.
3. Cut cubes of avocado and arrange all the ingredients as shown in the picture
4. Drizzle the drunken sauce dressing and mix it well.
5. Your Buddha bowl is ready to eat.
Kylin (Asian Kitchen)