- Forbidden rice cooked 180g
- Mushroom 40g
- Spinach cooked 30g
- Onion 20g
- Garlic 5g
- Microgreens 1g
- Veg stock 30ml
- Parsley 1g
- Extra virgin olive oil 10ml
- Amaranth flour 8g
- Almond milk 60ml
- Dill leaves 2g
- Salt 2 pinch
- Edible flower 1 nos
- Pepper 0.5g
For the rice:
- Pressure cook forbidden rice, 1 cup rice two cups water ratio. Pressure cooks for 45 whistles to have risotto doneness in the rice.
- Drain the rice, if there are any liquids. And allow the rice to cool down towards room temperature.
- Finely chop onion and garlic.
- Chop mushroom into quarters.
- Roughly chop fresh spinach.
- Chop parsley & dill very fine, only the leaves.
- Mix amaranth flour with almond milk in a separate bowl.
- On a warm pan, saute chopped onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add sliced mushrooms and saute well.
- Add the cooked rice and saute with the rest of the ingredients
- Add the mixture of amaranth flour and almond milk.
- Add veg stock to reach a saucy consistency.
- Finish with salt, pepper, chopped parsley, dill leaves, microgreens & edible flower.
About The Dish:
Organic black forbidden rice, button mushrooms and fresh spinach in a delicious almond milk base.