1. Heat the olive oil in a pot
2 .Sauté the onions till they are translucent and soft.
3. Add the white part of green onion, garlic and ginger to the pot and cook for 5 minutes * Add the mushrooms and salt so that the mushrooms start giving out its water and cook for another 5 minutes
4 .Pour the vegetable stock and the bring to a boil. Add the star anise and soy sauce.
5. Add the baby pak choy and cook for another 5 minutes. Till the pak choy is soft and tender.
6. Add in the tofu cubes towards the end.
7. Serve the soup in bowls and add the separately cooked noodles to it
8. Garnish with mung sprouts, spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve hot