- Cooked Sonamasoori rice 120g
- Curd 120g
- Parsley ½ g
- Basil 2g
- Rosemary 2g
- Extra virgin olive oil 6ml
- Salt 2 pinch
- Pepper 1 pinch
- Roasted beetroot 60g
For the chicken add on:
- Chicken 80g
- Rosemary 5g
- Extra virgin olive oil 3ml
- Salt 0.5g
- Marinate chicken thigh with rosemary and extra virgin olive oil
- Pan sear it tills the chicken is juicy and tender.
- Steam sona masoori rice & keep to cool.
- Chop parsley and basil.
- In a hot pan add extra virgin olive oil with chopped rosemary.
- Add curd into the warm rice.
- Mix oil with rosemary in the rice.
- Add chopped parsley and basil.
- Add salt and pepper to finish.
- Plate as per shown in photo.
- Remember to add the chosen addons
About The Dish:
A cooling Mediterranean twist to the classic South Indian curd rice, with parsley, basil and rosemary. Accompanied by creamy beetroot & rosemary chicken.