1. Cook the quinoa according to package directions, using vegetable stock instead of water. In case you don’t have stock available easily use water.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, in another pan add the olive oil, garlic, and mushrooms. Sauté until the mushrooms are browned.
3. Slowly add spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
4. Slowly add in the chickpeas and the seasoning
5. Once the quinoa is cooked, add it into the pan of spinach, mushrooms, chickpeas
6. Toss well. This can be eaten cold or hot, depends on what you like.
Don’t forget to tag me or use the #bowledoverbykari if you try this recipe.