- Frozen Banana 150g
- Honey 12ml
- Coconut milk ice cubes 50g
- Almond milk ice cubes 50g
- Kiwi 4 to 5 slices
- Peanut butter 5ml (piped)
- Roasted coconut chips 10g
- Hemp hearts – 2g to 3g
- Edible flower – 1
SOP for processing:
- Blend all the base ingredients.
- Pour it over in a chilled bowl,
- Use piping bag make a spiral design of peanut butter.
- Use a toothpick from center to the edge make a line, then make alternative lines outward to inward for pattern.
- Decorate with toppings from left to right as shown in the picture.
- Garnish with edible flower
About The Dish:
Almond & organic coconut milk in a powerpacked and nutrientrich combo with banana, organic peanut butter topped with kiwi, flaxseeds, hemp hearts & coconut crisps.