- Soaked Sabudana 100g
- Rosemary 5g
- Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
- Green chilli 1g
- Ginger 1g
- Bell Pepper yellow 12g
- Bell Pepper red 12g
- Bell Pepper green 12g
- Micro green 2g
- Charred onion 10g
- Onion 30g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper 1 pinch
- Veg stock 50ml
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Cherry tomatoes 20g
- Extra virgin Olive Oil 3ml
- Edible flower 1 nos
- Salad leaves 5g
- Soak sabudana for 4 hours.
- Chop onion, ginger and green chilli very finely.
- Cut bell peppers into cubes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into half.
- On a pan gently saute onion, ginger and green chilli with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add mustard seeds and crushed black pepper.
- Add bell peppers, sabudana, rosemary and water to the pan.
- Allow the mix to cook till the sabudana is translucent.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and cherry tomatoes.
- Plate the cooked sabudana similar to risotto.
- Add charred onion wedge as in photo.
- Garnish with micro green, edible flower, salad leaves & rosemary.
About The Dish:
A savoury sabudana risotto with bell peppers, onions, green chillies, mustard seeds and ginger. Garnished with cherry tomatoes and lemon juice.