- Mixed lettuce 30g
- Spinach 40g
- Carrot spirals 30g
- Sprouts 10g
- Sunflower seeds 3g
- Wild forest honey 10g
- Microgreen 1g
- Edible flower 1g
- Cucumber 180g
- Greek yogurt 50g
- Lime juice 1g
- Olive oil 1ml
- Salt 1 pinch
- Grate cucumber into long shreds and remove the water that comes from it.
- Mix with greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil & salt.
- Blanch spinach and shock in cold water.
- Prepare the salad greens by rinsing them and drying them.
- Prepare carrot spirals in a 2mm setting.
- Rinse sprouts.
- Plate the tzatziki in the center of the plate.
- Surround the tzatziki with salad leaves
- Laminate the salad leaves with blanched spinach.
- Drizzle the salad with wild forest honey on top.
- Add the carrot spirals.
- Garnish the salad with toasted sunflower seeds, sprouts, microgreens & edible flower.
About The Dish:
Increase energy, happiness and your level of consciousness with this cooling ayurvedic salad. Assorted lettuce, carrot spirals and sprouts in synergy with wild honey, grated cucumber, Greek yoghurt and herbs.