- 6-8 cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 packet Pink Harvest Farms Edamame Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 cup Bell Peppers – cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Olives (black and green)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 2 tsp Jalapeños
- Chili Flakes as per taste
- Fresh Parsley to garnish
- Chopped Walnuts to garnish
- Italian Seasoning as per taste
- Salt to taste
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic and sautée for 3-5 minutes
2. Slowly add in the mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli and cook till the vegetables are soft.
3. Add in the cooked spaghetti and the Italian seasoning, chili flakes, olives and salt.
4. Combine everything till well mixed and cooked.
5. Garnish with parsley and walnuts and serve hot.