- Egg whites 3 nos (brown eggs)
- White butter 10g
- Brown bread 2 slices (gluten free)
- Cherry Tomato 30g
- Microgreen 1g
- Edible flower 1 nos
- Egg yolk – 1 nos
- Olives 2g
- Basil 1g
- Olive oil 3ml
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper 1 pinch
- Mushroom 30g (Dry/Creamy)
- In a pan apply olive oil to the base.
- Add the egg yolk and evenly spread.
- Add sliced olives, halved tomatoes and tear the basil by hand and arrange on top of the yolk.
- Next, add whisked egg white over the yolk, season with salt & pepper.
- Bake at 180oC for 8 mins & serve hot.
- Toast butter & mushrooms (Dry/Creamy)
- Garnish with edible flower & microgreens.
About The Dish:
A healthy hearty 3 egg white omelette with olives & a 1 yolk glaze to top it all!