- Beetroot 30g
- Carrot ribbons 40g
- Cucumber 20g
- Mixed lettuce 40g
- Hemp seeds 5g
- Sesame seeds 2g
- Kasundi mustard dressing 30g
- Microgreen 1g
- Edible flower 1 nos
- Prepare beetroot slices and carrot ribbons.
- Cut cucumber into diamonds.
- Prepare salad leaves by washing and drying them.
- Toast hemp seeds and sesame seeds very gently.
- In a salad bowl, add cucumber and salad leaves & toss with kasundi mustard dressing.
- Plate it on a salad bowl and surround it with carrot & beetroot as per pic.
- Top with hemp seeds and sesame seeds.
- Garnish with microgreen & edible flower.
About The Dish:
Ribbons of beetroot and carrots, mixed lettuce, cucumber, hemp and sesame seeds and a kasundi mustard dressing come together to balance your Vata Dosha.