1. Place the lettuce into a mixing bowl. Combine the balsamic vinaigrette and whole grain mustard. Pour the dressing into the bowl and gently toss the ingredients together.
2. Place equal amounts of the lettuce mixture into two chilled salad bowls.
3. Place the quinoa, almonds and sunflower seeds a mixing bowl. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil into the bowl and season with salt and pepper. Gently toss ingredients together.
4. Place equal amounts of the quinoa mixture and all other remaining ingredients in each salad bowl.
5. Pour a little more balsamic vinaigrette evenly over each salad.